Blue Circle Club - FAQs
- Question: What is The Blue Circle Club?
- Answer: The Blue Circle Club is a unique club for B&B Guests where they can book directly with the B&B Owner without having to enter their data again and again (one click booking). This provides access to exclusive offers, last minute deals & discounts, the ability to plan & printout an itinerary with locational maps and much more... BCC club also has a gateway for travel agents where they can book accommodation directly for their clients. All guests booking through our vast network of portals & directories are invited to join or opt-in automatically. - Blue Circle Club
- Question: What are the benefits of membership?
- Answer: This site is operated by the Irish B&B Owners Association and allows you to book directly with the B&B Owner, not via an on-line travel agency or middleman that can take up to 20% commission. Booking directly leads to a better deal for you and allows the B&B Owner to maintain their quality of service. Additionally, you will find a last minute or special offers not available elsewhere on the Internet.
- Question: Are my data and credit card details safe?
Your personal data, name, phone number etc are stored safely by us and under no circumstances do we share this information with 3rd parties.
However, your credit card details are not stored by us but by our payments partner Stripe Inc. They process all payments and for maximum security do not provide your card details to either us or the B&B Owner.
Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. To accomplish this, Stripe make use of best-in-class security tools and practices to maintain a high level of security.
Stripe also minimise fraud by working with your card provider and by looking for unusual spending patterns.