Karaun House B&BStradbally North, Stradbally, Co. Galway, Clarinbridge, H91 F5W9, Co. Galway
Facilities at Karaun House B&B
- A peaceful rural setting.
- Clarinbridge is famous for the local oyster (with the Oyster festival every September)
- World famous restaurants (Morans Seafood Pub and Paddy Burkes Oyster Bar.)
- 5 mins walk to the Atlantic Ocean - on the Wild Atlantic Way.
- Short drive to Galway city, Dunguaire Castle, Kylemore Abbey, Athenry Castle and Heritage Centre.
- Shannon Airport approx. 1 hour.
- The ideal touring base for the Burren, Cliffs of Moher, Ailwee Caves, Connemara, Aran islands and Knock Shrine.
- Coeliac/gluten-free, vegetarian, lactose-free & dairy-free diets catered for.
Check for special offers on 2 nights. All rates include full Irish Breakfast each day.
WHEN WOULD YOU LIKE TO STAY?